What Are The Applications Of Vacuum Pumps?
@jauhar123 | Posted 21 Aug. 2019
The efficiency of a Vacuum pump is based on parameters like pumping speed and throughput, which is a volume flow rate input and throughput is the output at the outlet, which is increased with air pressure. The measurement factor for both is different. Some companies also measure the pump capacity in terms of suction capacity and ability to generate a vacuum in Hg.
The vacuum pump is the part of a vacuum that produces the actual volume (lack of air) from which the appliance gets its name. These pumps are also standalone home appliances performing the same function as a vacuum cleaner but at a large scale.
Applications Of Vacuum Pumps:
- Vacuum pumps like Festo Vacuum Generator are used in medical applications of radiotherapy and radiosurgery. Also, many of the medical equipment work based on the principles of vacuum creation.
- Aircraft uses gyroscope and various other instruments and pressure measuring devices.
- Glass coating and decoration can be archived with this technique.
- Freeze drying equipment uses the pumping and heating to carry out processes on food to maintain it for long.
- With the admitting new technology, the scope of this technology has been increased a lot, and many of the instruments are using the whole or part of the system to execute the operations.